– W E D D I N G S P O R T D O U G L A S –
When designing your wedding ceremony I will strive to create one that is unique and engaging. I will draw on your personalities and cultures and tell the story of your love with humour and soul, allowing the ceremony to be a reflection of all that you are.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart”
You will have support and freedom while designing wedding vows that capture the story of your love. The memories you create on your wedding day live in your heart through all the years to come. And what you will remember above all else is how you felt as you made your vows to one another…let’s make them special.
– M Y S E R V I C E S I N C L U D E –
- An obligation-free initial meeting. This will give us a chance to discuss your ideas and vision for your ceremony. I will get to know you as a couple and with this knowledge form ideas for a ceremony that is heartfelt and belongs to you. This meeting will give you an opportunity to see if my personality fits and whether my ideas are what you have in mind.
- Should you wish to proceed I will look forward to our second meeting. At this meeting you will be required to complete a booking form and pay a booking fee to secure my services for your chosen day. We will embark on the exciting journey of designing a heart-felt reflection of your relationship and weaving it into a ceremony that will be uniquely yours. I will make available to you a large selection of poetry, music and prose along with ceremony choices to inspire you in this process. We will discuss the possibility of including any desired rituals that reflect your cultures and personalities (view options for symbolic gestures). And of course, the involvement of any family members or friends in the ceremony if you desire. I personally love this, as it draws the guests into the ceremony and brings it to life. We want to move the hearts of our guests, to make them laugh, shed a tear.
- Within two weeks of the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony. Once you have your copy I am yours to discuss and fine-tune every detail. I pride myself on being readily available for my clients. Coffees, emails and phone calls are all part of the process of creating your beautifully unique ceremony.
- A rehearsal meeting at the venue in the weeks prior to the ceremony.
- A professionally printed marriage ceremony certificate.
- A personalised copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Completion and lodgement of all legal documents. (Please note, after the marriage couples are required to obtain their own Registered Marriage Certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages).
- For larger groups I will provide a professional quality PA system with MP3 player (CD and USB).
- I will dress in a manner that is complementary to the bridal party and is appropriate to you.
Contact me to arrange an informal, obligation-free meeting to talk about your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together.