– W E D D I N G S P O R T D O U G L A S –
When designing your wedding ceremony, I will put my heart into creating one that truly reflects who you are as a couple. Your individual responses to the questionnaire I send through (which often have me laughing, and in tears 😊) enable me to surprise your partner with memories and sentiments and have them and your guests completely celebrating your relationship in those special moments. Because we are all so different – and some people love to share (and some people really don’t) know that your responses will be a perfect indication of how personalised you would like your ceremony to be, and even the most simple ceremonies can be entirely beautiful and heart-warming.
I am here to guide and assist you in writing weddings vows that will bring all the feels. I will supply you with a bunch of inspiration and am honoured to be the sounding board (as well as assisting with the structure and flow) while you create vows that hit all the right notes.
– M Y S E R V I C E S I N C L U D E –
- An obligation-free initial meeting. Let’s chat! Whether in person or on the phone let’s catch up before you make any decisions so you can suss out if I am the right fit for the exciting road ahead 😊.
- And if I am, we can jump right in! If you are based locally, we can catch up for a coffee or a wine, have a laugh and put our creative minds together. If not (which is the case 90% of the time) I will send through all you need to get inspired as we start mapping out the foundation for an unforgettable ceremony (this process includes unlimited Skype, phone chats and emails).
- This is also the point in time where we make it official and complete the booking form and you are invoiced the booking fee to lock in my services for your chosen day
- While we are working together creatively, I will also be guiding you through the legal procedures and helping you get the Notice of Intended Marriage lodged so you are actually free and able to marry (SUPER IMPORTANT).
Leading up to the ceremony
- A rehearsal/walk-through with as many, or few of your bridal party and family as you like.
- We will sign the Declaration of No Legal Impediment at this point and I will finalise all the legal details in preparation of the ceremony.
On the day of your ceremony
- I will arrive 45 minutes prior to your ceremony to ensure everything is absolutely perfect and stress-free.
- I will provide a top of the range PA system (with wireless mic) so that your guests can clearly hear all those precious words (I offer the use of the PA for playing your music via Bluetooth and USB – there is usually a special guest allocated for this task and I will brief them thoroughly on the day).
- A signing table and chairs
- Your government issued ornamental ‘keepsake’ Marriage Certificate. (Please note, after the marriage has taken place, and been registered with BDM couples are required to obtain their own Official Certificate of Marriage through BDM – this is the one that holds all legal strength for purposes like changing your name).
- Completion and lodgement of all legal documents.
- A personalised copy of your wedding ceremony and vows.
- I will dress in a manner that suits your style and bridal party (this can range from classic/corporate, to boho beach…and all the way through to Lord of the Rings 😊).