– V O W R E N E W A L S P O R T D O U G L A S –
A renewal of vow ceremony is a beautiful way to celebrate a love that has strengthened and grown over time. As much as the beginning of a love story is worth celebrating so indeed is the story of a love that has grown, endured and thrived.
from Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare
I would be honoured to help bring to life the story of your love and to pay this love dueful respect before family and friends.
– M Y S E R V I C E S I N C L U D E –
- An obligation-free initial meeting. This will give us a chance to discuss your ideas and vision for your ceremony. I will get to know you as a couple and with this knowledge form ideas for a ceremony that is unique and engaging. This meeting will give you an opportunity to see if my personality fits and whether my ideas are what you have in mind.
- Should you wish to proceed I will look forward to our second meeting. At this meeting you will be required to complete a booking form and pay a booking fee to secure my services for your chosen day. We will embark on the exciting journey of designing a heart-felt reflection of your relationship and weaving it into a ceremony that will be uniquely yours. I will make available to you a large selection of poetry, music and prose along with ceremony choices to inspire you in this process. We will discuss the possibility of including any desired rituals that reflect your cultures and personalities (view options for symbolic gestures). And of course the involvement of any family members or friends in the ceremony. I personally love this, as it draws the guests into the ceremony and brings it to life. We want to move the hearts of our guests, to make them laugh, or shed a tear.
- Within two weeks of the second meeting I will email you are first draft of your ceremony. Once you have your copy I am yours to discuss and fine-tune every detail. I pride myself on being readily available for my clients. Coffees, emails and phone calls are all part of the process of creating your beautifully unique ceremony.
- As suitable to you, a rehearsal at the venue in the weeks prior to the ceremony.
- A professionally printed vow renewal certificate.
- A personalised copy of your ceremony.
- For larger groups I will provide a professional quality PA system with MP3 player (CD and USB).
- I will dress in a manner that compliments your party and is appropriate to you.