– E L O P E M E N T S P O R T D O U G L A S –
If you are looking for a ceremony that is romantic and private and focuses purely on the love between the bride and groom an elopement is the perfect occasion for you.
“They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered”
The Side of Paradise by F Scott Fitzgerald
Together we can design a ceremony that encompasses who you are as a couple and brings to life the story of your love.
– MY SERVICES INCLUDE –
- An obligation-free initial meeting (skype meetings are also available for long-distance clients). This will give us a chance to discuss your ideas and vision for your ceremony. I will get to know you as a couple and with this knowledge form ideas for a ceremony that is heartfelt and belongs to you. This meeting will give you an opportunity to see if my personality fits and whether my ideas are what you have in mind.
- Should you wish to proceed I will look forward to our second meeting. At this meeting you will be required to complete a booking form and pay a booking fee to secure my services for your chosen day. We will embark on the exciting journey of designing a heart-felt reflection of your relationship and weaving it into a ceremony that will be uniquely yours. I will make available to you a large selection of poetry, music and prose along with ceremony choices to inspire you in this process. We will discuss the possibility of including any desired rituals that reflect your cultures and personalities (view options for symbolic gestures).
- Within two weeks of the second meeting I will email you are first draft of your ceremony. Once you have your copy I am yours to discuss and fine-tune every detail. I pride myself on being readily available for my clients. Coffees, emails and phone calls are all part of the process of creating your beautifully unique ceremony.
- A rehearsal meeting at the venue in the weeks prior to the ceremony.
- A professionally printed marriage certificate.
- A personalised copy of your wedding ceremony.
- Completion and lodgement of all legal documents. (Please note, after the marriage couples are required to obtain their own Registered Marriage Certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages).
- For larger groups I will provide a professional quality PA system with MP3 player (CD and USB).
- I will dress in a manner that is complementary to your party and is appropriate to you.
Contact me to arrange an informal, obligation-free meeting to talk about your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together.